Dad's Meat Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, onion, bread crumbs, eggs, 1/4 cup ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; mix well. Press mixture into prepared pan.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ketchup and brown sugar; brush over meat loaf.
- Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until juices run clear. Allow to sit 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
- For total comfort, why not serve this up with a side of our Classic Mashed Potatoes and Simple Home Style Green Beans?
- This recipe was inspired by our trip to Disney's Hollywood Studios and the 50's Prime Time Cafe. Click here to check out the other recipes in our "Taste of Disney" series!
- We bet Dad would also love our Hot Dogs with Chili Sauce recipe!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Country-Bumpkin Fried Steak
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Skillet Pepper Steak
- Southern Chicken-Fried Steak
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- 8 Healthy Ground Beef Recipes
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Classic Corned Beef and Cabbage