Dad's Meat Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let's face it - we all have our favorite meat loaf recipe, including Dad. For Dad, the perfect meat loaf is made from a combination of beef and pork, as well as some classic seasonings and sauces. It's a good possibility that Dad's Meat Loaf could be everyone's favorite meatloaf recipe!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, onion, bread crumbs, eggs, 1/4 cup ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; mix well. Press mixture into prepared pan.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ketchup and brown sugar; brush over meat loaf.
- Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until juices run clear. Allow to sit 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
- For total comfort, why not serve this up with a side of our Classic Mashed Potatoes and Simple Home Style Green Beans?
- This recipe was inspired by our trip to Disney's Hollywood Studios and the 50's Prime Time Cafe. Click here to check out the other recipes in our "Taste of Disney" series!
- We bet Dad would also love our Hot Dogs with Chili Sauce recipe!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf
- 8 Healthy Ground Beef Recipes