Dining Car Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 15 Min
Nothing fancy here - just good, old-fashioned steak prepared with garlic and butter. Dining Car Steak makes a mouthwatering dinner.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, slightly softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Delmonico steaks (12 to 16 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, lemon juice, and parsley; mix well. Place the mixture down the center of a 12-inch-square piece of waxed paper and roll into a 1-inch-thick log. Wrap tightly and refrigerate about 2 hours, or until firm.
- Preheat the broiler. Season each side of the steaks with onion powder, salt, and pepper. Place steaks on a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet and broil 7 to 9 minutes.
- Turn the steaks over and place four (1/4-inch) slices of herbed butter on each steak; broil 7 to 9 minutes for medium-rare, or until desired doneness. Top each serving with an additional 1/4-inch slice of herbed butter and allow to melt. Store any unused herbed butter in the refrigerator for future use.
For more information on The Gold Coast Railroad Museum, go to www.goldcoast-railroad.org
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Old Fashioned Beef Pot Roast
- Five Napkin Burgers
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Weeknight Salisbury Steak
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef