Dressed-Up BLT Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Big flavor can come in a small package and these Dressed-Up BLT Sliders are a prime example. The best part is, you can make these as fancy or as simple as you want. There are no rules!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 12 slices crisp cooked bacon, cut in half
- 12 slider rolls, toasted
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mayonnaise. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, salt, and pepper; mix well. Divide mixture into 12 equal amounts and make 12 patties.
- On a large griddle or in a skillet over medium heat, cook burgers in batches 4 to 6 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning halfway through cooking.
- Divide lettuce evenly between rolls, top each with a burger, tomato slice, 2 pieces of bacon, a dollop of the ketchup mixture, and the roll top. Serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.