European Steak Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You ask why this is called European? It's because a touch of red wine adds a French flair. Then there's the Italian dressing...and the results are four-star delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 4 bottom round steaks (4 to 5 ounces each), 1/8-inch thick
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine the dressing and the wine. Add the steak, turning to completely coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the steaks from the marinade, discarding any excess marinade.
- Roll up each steak slice (to about the size of a hot dog) and place across the racks of the preheated grill, seam side down. Grill the steaks for 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
To complete this with a French flair, serve it with some thinly sliced cooked red potatoes; or, to bring out the Italian in you, serve it with cooked pasta.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf