Fifteen Minute Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a super-quick recipe with ground beef? Let your microwave turn you into a kitchen magician! Our easy Italian-style meatballs can go from prep to the table in just about 15 minutes! Serve it over quick-cooking spaghetti for a fast weeknight meal that tastes like you fussed.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 jar (28-ounce) spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, water, parsley, egg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Form the mixture into 15 meatballs, and place in a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese; pour over the meatballs.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at 70% power 12 minutes, or until the meatballs are completely cooked through.
- Remove the plastic wrap and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese, if desired. Microwave at 70% power an additional 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 128
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 8.3g 17 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 566mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.0g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %