Ghoulish Glazed Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These bite-sized Ghoulish Glazed Meatballs get their ghoulishly good flavor from a combo of grape jelly, chili sauce, and lemon juice. Don't be surprised if all the ghouls and goblins in the neighborhood stop by to check out what you've made in your witches pot...er...we mean slow cooker!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, water, salt, onion powder, and pepper; mix well. Form into 1-inch meatballs and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour half the sauce into a 6-quart slow cooker then place all meatballs into the sauce, overlapping if necessary. Pour remaining sauce over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3 to 5 hours, or until meatballs are cooked through and no pink remains in the center.
For the perfect spooky dessert? Try our Trick or Treat Pie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)