Hamburger Meal in One
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you don't like doing dishes, be sure to check out our Hamburger Meal in One recipe. Know why? It cooks in foil packets, it's served in foil packets, and when it's time for clean up, you just throw away the foil packets!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green or red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch chunks (or 1 of each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat four 12- x 18-inch pieces of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, cracker crumbs, and chili sauce; mix well. Form into 8 patties; set aside.
- Top each piece of foil with equal amount of potatoes, onion, and bell pepper. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place 2 patties over each pile of vegetables and top each with an equal amount of soup. Seal each foil packet and place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- To cook these on the grill, preheat the grill to medium-high heat, place packets on grill rack, cover, and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!