Italian Beef Roll-ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This budget-friendly steak recipe is so fancy-looking and tasting, no one will ever believe how easy and reasonable it was. Check out our Italian Beef Roll-ups for making a weeknight special or impressing company!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 pound Genoa or other salami, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 thin top sirloin steaks, cut in half (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
What To Do:
In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, salami, eggs, and pepper; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over the top of each steak; roll up jelly-roll style and secure each with a toothpick.
- In a soup pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat and brown beef rolls 6 minutes, turning to brown on all sides. Reduce heat to low and add spaghetti sauce; cover and simmer 35 to 40 minutes, or until beef is tender. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!