Luau Beef Kabobs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These colorful Luau Beef Kabobs get a flavor boost from a marinade that's ideal for steak; or even chicken. A big plus is that you won't have a lot of pots to clean because you can cook everything at the same time!s.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 pounds boneless sirloin tip roast, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 8 to 10 (12-inch) wooden skewers
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms
- 2 small purple onions, quartered
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
What To Do:
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Combine pineapple juice, sugar, and next 4 ingredients, mixing well.
- Place beef cubes in a large shallow dish; pour half of marinade over beef. Cover and marinate 2 to 8 hours in refrigerator. Chill remaining marinade and pineapple chunks.
- Preheat the grill. Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes. Drain meat, discarding marinade. Alternate meat, pineapple chunks, mushrooms, onions, and red and green bell peppers on skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill rack; grill, covered, over medium-hot coals (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 10 to 15 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, basting kabobs often with reserved marinade.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.