Sizzlin' Margarita Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Who would've thought that you could make such a great dinner with the help of a drink mix? We had our doubts, too - that is, until we made this Sizzlin' Margarita Steak! Now, we've got another reason to fiesta!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen margarita mix, slightly thawed
- 4 (8-ounce) boneless beef strip steaks, cut 3/4-inch thick
- Coarse black pepper for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon coarse (kosher) salt
What to Do
- Place margarita mix in a large resealable plastic bag or baking dish; add steaks, seal or cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium if you want to make these outdoors, or a grill pan or skillet over medium heat to make them inside. Sprinkle both sides of steak with pepper.
- Cook steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium, or until desired doneness. Remove steaks from grill and sprinkle evenly with coarse salt; serve.
- Add even more zip to your steaks by topping 'em with chopped cilantro and fresh jalapeño peppers. Yum!
- How about serving these steaks with a side of Mexican Street Corn? Just fabulous!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!