Sizzlin' Margarita Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Who would've thought that you could make such a great dinner with the help of a drink mix? We had our doubts, too - that is, until we made this Sizzlin' Margarita Steak! Now, we've got another reason to fiesta!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen margarita mix, slightly thawed
- 4 (8-ounce) boneless beef strip steaks, cut 3/4-inch thick
- Coarse black pepper for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon coarse (kosher) salt
What to Do
- Place margarita mix in a large resealable plastic bag or baking dish; add steaks, seal or cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium if you want to make these outdoors, or a grill pan or skillet over medium heat to make them inside. Sprinkle both sides of steak with pepper.
- Cook steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium, or until desired doneness. Remove steaks from grill and sprinkle evenly with coarse salt; serve.
- Add even more zip to your steaks by topping 'em with chopped cilantro and fresh jalapeño peppers. Yum!
- How about serving these steaks with a side of Mexican Street Corn? Just fabulous!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 652
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 71 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 47g 93 %
- Cholesterol 184mg 61 %
- Sodium 598mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)