Sizzlin' Margarita Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Who would've thought that you could make such a great dinner with the help of a drink mix? We had our doubts, too - that is, until we made this Sizzlin' Margarita Steak! Now, we've got another reason to fiesta!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen margarita mix, slightly thawed
- 4 (8-ounce) boneless beef strip steaks, cut 3/4-inch thick
- Coarse black pepper for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon coarse (kosher) salt
What to Do
- Place margarita mix in a large resealable plastic bag or baking dish; add steaks, seal or cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium if you want to make these outdoors, or a grill pan or skillet over medium heat to make them inside. Sprinkle both sides of steak with pepper.
- Cook steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium, or until desired doneness. Remove steaks from grill and sprinkle evenly with coarse salt; serve.
- Add even more zip to your steaks by topping 'em with chopped cilantro and fresh jalapeño peppers. Yum!
- How about serving these steaks with a side of Mexican Street Corn? Just fabulous!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 652
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 71 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 47g 93 %
- Cholesterol 184mg 61 %
- Sodium 598mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!