We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn your next cookout into a fiesta with these easy Mexican-style burgers! This great burger recipe gets its flavorful pizzazz from the salsa that's mixed in with the ground beef, and the result is a taste bud-tingling surprise!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 4 (1-ounce) slices pepper-Jack cheese
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, salsa, and bread crumbs; mix well. Make 4 equal-sized patties.
- Heat a grill pan or barbecue grill to medium-high heat. Grill the burgers for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- Top each burger with a slice of cheese, place on the buns, and serve.
- Want a little more south-of-the-border flavor? Top each burger with a spoonful of fresh or prepared salsa, and you'll practically have everybody shouting, "Ole!"
- Plus, if you enjoyed these Mexican Burgers, you may want to check out our collection of Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: 16 of the Best Mexican Casseroles.
- Do you love eating hamburgers in new ways? If so, you're going to want to check out our blog post featuring lots of tasty hamburger recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to sunshine, good-times, and Southern Peach Cobbler! Just imagine warm, gooey cinnamon peaches, a crusty crust, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and that's summertime in the South. But you know what? You don't have to be below the Mason-Dixon Line to enjoy this one!