We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you are looking for a brisket recipe that lets your oven do all the work, this is the one! Place this in the oven and just a short couple of hours later you will have the most tender, flavorful brisket. One pan, minimal clean-up and a delicious meal, what more could you ask for?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) beef brisket
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) onion soup mix
What To Do:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the brisket in a roasting pan that has been lined with aluminum foil and coated with non-stick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over the brisket then cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until fork-tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sauerbraten with Ginger Gravy
- Broiled Steak with Spicy Potatoes
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- Creamed Chipped Beef
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak