We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
East meets West when you combine these tastes of the Orient with the All-American hamburger...and the results are out of this world!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill them for 8 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through the grilling.
Don't forget that bottled chopped garlic works just as well as fresh. It's usually available in the supermarket produce department.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- No Fuss Salisbury Steak
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf