We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Hr 35 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 38 Min
The slow cooking really marries these flavors, making it a top choice at any meal - especially at holiday times.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) beef brisket
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
What To Do:
- Season the brisket with the garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In a soup pot, brown the brisket over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once. Add the onions, tomatoes, and water.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until fork-tender. Slice across the grain and serve with the sauce from the pot.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf