Peanut Flank Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With peanuts so abundant in the South, it's no wonder the folks in Virginia and Georgia add a nutty flavor to so many of their recipes?yes, even steak!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup (½-stick) butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 2-pound beef flank steak
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients except the steak; whisk until well combined. Place in a large resealable plastic storage bag and add the steak. Seal tightly and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat the broiler and place the steak on a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet. Broil for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium, or until desired doneness, basting several times with the marinade until the last 5 minutes of broiling.
- Discard any remaining marinade. Slice the steak and serve.
Thinly sliced and placed on hoagie rolls, this makes great sandwiches.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sauerbraten with Ginger Gravy
- Broiled Steak with Spicy Potatoes
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- Creamed Chipped Beef
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak