Ranch Meat Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether your gang's out rustling cattle or hangin' around the homestead, this'll certainly round 'em up!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (14 ½ ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Place on a large rimmed baking sheet and form into a loaf. Bake 70 to 75 minutes, or until juices run clear.
Drain off excess liquid and allow to sit 15 minutes before slicing.
One of our favorite ways to eat meat loaf is to have it cold the day after it was made. Yup, we cut a thick slice and make a sandwich of it with white bread. Mmm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Old Fashioned Beef Pot Roast
- Five Napkin Burgers
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Weeknight Salisbury Steak
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef