Shortcut Bacon Cheeseburgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bacon Cheeseburgers sure are an all-time favorite at just about any burger joint. But now you can make them at home without having to fry bacon first, because we use a shortcut that tastes just as good.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 hamburger buns, split
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the buns. Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts and make 4 patties.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and pan-fry patties 6 to 8 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning occasionally. Serve burgers on buns.
For a variation, why not top your Shortcut Bacon Cheeseburgers with hickory-smoked barbecue sauce? It sure tastes great on these.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf