Simple Dijon Flank Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A jar of Dijon mustard is every cook's best friend. Take your taste buds to a French bistro with our Simple Dijon Flank Steak. This budget friendly flank steak is soaked in an easy Dijon marinade and grilled to juicy, flavorful perfection.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon peeled fresh grated ginger (see Notes)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak (3/4-inch thick), trimmed
What To Do:
- Combine mustard, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, sesame oil, and garlic in a large resealable plastic freezer bag; add steak. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to broil. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Remove steak from bag; discard marinade. Place steak on pan and broil 6 to 8 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Let steak rest for 5 minutes and then thinly slice it against the grain.
- If you prefer, you can substitute 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger for the fresh.
- Begin marinating this steak the night before you plan to cook it. The next day, you can have a delicious steak ready in about 15 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Old Fashioned Beef Pot Roast
- Five Napkin Burgers
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Weeknight Salisbury Steak
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef