We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No crispy taco shells to break apart, and no messy toppings to deal with. All the taste is cooked into each burger.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1 -ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 hamburger buns, split
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the buns and mix until thoroughly blended. Divide mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and pan-fry patties 10 to 12 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear, turning halfway through cooking. Serve on buns.
If you're looking for that complete taco flavor, top each burger with a slice of (or 1/4 cup shredded) Monterey Jack cheese during the last 2 minutes of cooking then serve topped with a slice of tomato and some shredded lettuce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Old Fashioned Beef Pot Roast
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf