Weeknight Salisbury Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cravin' some extra comfort after a long day? Our recipe for Weeknight Salisbury Steak will hit the spot! It's a comfort-food favorite that's melt-in-your-mouth tender and seasoned to perfection. Just try to resist licking your plate clean!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (12-ounce) jars beef gravy
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chuck, onion, bread crumbs, egg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form into 6 oval patties and place in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine mushrooms and gravy, then pour over patties.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes, or until no pink remains.
Did You Know?
- Did You Know? Salisbury steak was one of the first main dishes to become a TV dinner favorite in the early 1950's. It's still as popular today, and tastes even better when it's homemade!
- To us, mashed potatoes are a must with Salisbury Steak! We're sure you're gang will love our Best Mashed Potatoes Ever!
- And to add a little green to your plate, how about pairing with our Green Beans with Garlic Herb Butter?
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 406
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 1.6g 0 %
- Protein 35g 71 %
- Cholesterol 162mg 54 %
- Sodium 436mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.2g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).