Bacon Biscuit Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a breakfast that's going to save you time in the morning? Look no further than our Bacon Biscuit Cups! This crispy, creamy treat comes together fast and easy in the morning, meaning you get something fun, delicious, and filling in no time! That's a breakfast we're willing to jump out of bed for.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (12 biscuits)
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, milk, and egg, until blended. Stir in Swiss cheese and scallion; set aside.
- Separate biscuits into 12 portions. Pat each portion into a 3 1/2-inch circle, and press on bottom and up sides of prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with half of bacon, and spoon cream cheese mixture on top.
- Bake 22 minutes, or until set. Sprinkle with remaining bacon, lightly pressing into filling. Remove immediately from pan, and serve warm.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
To reheat any leftovers, wrap biscuit cups in foil, and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until warm. (But we bet you won't have any extras!)
There's nothing more pleasing than a basket of warm biscuits set on the table! Why not add a batch of our Garlic Cheddar Biscuits to your basket!
- Got an extra tube of refrigerated biscuits? Not to worry 'cause our collection of 10 Ways with Refrigerated Biscuits will help you find the perfect way to use 'em.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.