Bacon Pinwheel Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Just wait until you taste the magic that scallions and bacon add to store-bought crescent rolls! These tasty pinwheels are the perfect way to start your next meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough and pinch together seams. Evenly sprinkle with bacon bits and scallions.
- Roll up jelly-roll style and cut into 1-inch thick slices. Place cut side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
If you enjoyed this simple roll recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 14 Easy Biscuit Recipes and Homemade Roll Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.