We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The best way to bring attention to one of the tastiest quick bread recipes in our collection is to give it a novel name. Featuring bananas and applesauce, Bapple Bread is a quick bread that you'll want to make again and again.
What You'll Need:
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 5- x 9-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Place bananas in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until mashed. Stir in sugar and let stand 15 minutes. Add applesauce and eggs; beat well. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- Are you wondering what to do if your bananas aren't ripe enough? Place bananas with peel left on, on a baking sheet in a 250 degree F. oven, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until black.
- To order an "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!®" loaf pan (like the one Howard uses in the video), all you've got to do is visit our shop!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.