Border Biscuit Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our southwestern-style Border Biscuit Bake is so portable and easy to throw together that you'll definitely want to include it in your next Mexican potluck menu. These melt-in-your-mouth zesty wedges will surely turn any meal into a fiesta!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (10.2-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 (2-1/2-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuit dough into a total of 13 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. Place in a large bowl and add salsa; toss to coat well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, bell pepper, scallions, and olives.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until edges are golden and center is set.
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
Looking for more bread basket ideas? Why not try our luscious Old Fashioned Buttermilk Biscuits?
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
- If you loved this Border Biscuit Bake, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: 16 of the Best Mexican Casseroles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.