Cheesy Beer Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Cheesy Beer Bread is a simple beer bread that is studded with cheese. It's just as good with a steamin' bowl of chili as it is slathered with butter.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar. Gradually add beer, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in cheese. Spoon batter into cake pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, then brush with half the butter. Bake 10 to 15 more minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Brush with remaining butter. Let cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan; serve warm or let cool on a wire rack. Slice with a serrated knife.
This is great by itself but just trying serving it next to a bowl of steamin' chili, like our Cafeteria-Style Chili!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 272
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.5g 15 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 688mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 5.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!