Cherry Bubble Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are some occasions when it's okay to have something extra-sweet and decadent for breakfast. One of those occasions is Christmas morning, which is why we came up with this amazing recipe for Cherry Bubble Breakfast Bake. It's easy to throw together, feeds the whole family, and is perfectly sweet. One whiff will get them all out of bed!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits, cut in half, then cut into thirds
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cherry pie filling and almond extract; mix well. Add biscuits and toss until evenly coated. Place mixture in baking dish and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until dough is cooked in center. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over top and serve warm.
For more great ideas, check out our collection of Christmas Morning Breakfasts!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!