Chunky Apple Bran Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Applesauce takes the place of higher-fat oils here to add just the right moistness and flavor for our healthier-style Chunky Apple Bran Muffins. These muffins get the added plus of being made from egg whites and a bran muffin mix.
What You'll Need
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup chunky applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (7-ounce) box bran muffin mix (plain or with dates)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 8 lined muffin cups and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until muffins are golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!