Eggnog Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give 'em another reason to look forward to Christmas morning with this easy recipe for Eggnog Monkey Bread! They'll love pulling apart pieces of this sweet bread and washing it down with a glass of milk...or hey, how about some more eggnog?
What You'll Need
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground nutmeg, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup eggnog, divided
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a bundt pan with cooking spray. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine 3/4 cup granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Pour butter over biscuits, sprinkle with sugar mixture, and toss gently until evenly coated. Place biscuits in bundt pan. Combine remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1/4 cup eggnog; mix well and pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes, then invert onto a platter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining eggnog, the rum extract, and confectioners' sugar. Drizzle over warm bread, sprinkle with remaining nutmeg, and serve.
Love this eggnog monkey bread? Then you'll probably want to check out the other eggnog recipes in our collection - just click here!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 451
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 5.7g 11 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 809mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 75g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 47g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!