Ham and Cheese Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen muffins
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Are you ready for a muffin that will send you into food heaven? Well, we've got the muffin for ya right here with these Ham and Cheese Muffins. There's nothing about these muffins that isn't G-R-E-A-T. You probably think we're partial, but try them and you'll quickly see that we're not at all. You'll agree 100 percent!
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup diced ham (for maximum flavor, use country ham)
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Pour biscuit mix in a large bowl. Make a well in center of mix.
- Combine half-and-half and remaining 4 ingredients; pour into well of biscuit mix mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full. Bake at 11 to 12 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!