Hot Chocolate Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy your favorite mug of hot chocolate in a muffin form with our easy recipe for Hot Chocolate Muffins! These chocolatey muffins are topped with mini marshmallows, so that they don't just look like the "real thing," they taste like it, too! Mmmm...
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup hot cocoa mix
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, cut in half
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine hot cocoa mix, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, butter, and vanilla. Fold egg mixture into flour mixture just until mixed. Stir chocolate chips into batter. Evenly divide batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and top with marshmallow halves, cut side down. Return to oven 1 to 2 minutes, just to soften marshmallows. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Hot chocolate in any form is just great by us! Why not whip up a batch of our White Hot Chocolate on a cold winter's night!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 371
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 383mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!