Mama's Mini Cinnis
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Get excited for these Mini Cinnis because they are P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N! Mama will be proud of how superb you've become in the kitchen and when you see the happy faces of those around your table, you'll be proud of yourself, too!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each dough portion along center perforation to form 4 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Stir together butter and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over 1 side of each rectangle. Sprinkle with pecans. Roll up jellyroll fashion, starting at long end (see note). Gently cut each log into a 6 (1-inch-thick) slices, using a serrated knife. Place rolls, 1/4-inch apart, into 2 (8-inch) greased cake pans, placing 3 in the center.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Remove from pans. Cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir together powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla; drizzle over warm rolls.
To make slicing easier, place unbaked rolls on a baking sheet, and freeze 10 minutes. You can easily double this recipe for a crowd.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 1,643
- Calories from Fat 839
- Total Fat 93g 143 %
- Saturated Fat 43g 216 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 10g 21 %
- Cholesterol 93mg 31 %
- Sodium 2,105mg 88 %
- Total Carbohydrates 201g 67 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 132g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!