Muffin Tin Cloverleaf Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's so easy to make homemade rolls with the convenience of frozen bread dough. Our Muffin Tin Cloverleaf Rolls have an old-fashioned taste, but they're a today easy.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed and cut into 18 pieces (see Note)
What To Do:
- Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and dillweed; mix well. Dip dough pieces one at a time into butter mixture and place 3 in each muffin cup. Cover and allow to rise at room temperature for about 40 minutes, until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Bake rolls 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
Make sure to plan ahead when you want to make these. It takes about 1 hour to thaw the bread dough.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!