Muffin Tin Cloverleaf Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's so easy to make homemade rolls with the convenience of frozen bread dough. Our Muffin Tin Cloverleaf Rolls have an old-fashioned taste, but they're a today easy.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed and cut into 18 pieces (see Note)
What To Do:
- Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and dillweed; mix well. Dip dough pieces one at a time into butter mixture and place 3 in each muffin cup. Cover and allow to rise at room temperature for about 40 minutes, until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Bake rolls 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
Make sure to plan ahead when you want to make these. It takes about 1 hour to thaw the bread dough.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 223
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.8g 14 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 372mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 2.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!