Parmesan Dinner Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 Rolls
- 11 Min
- COOK TIME
- 27 Min
You wanna know that one ingredient that turns an ordinary bread recipe into something special? Why, all you've gotta do is add a bit of Parmesan cheese and you're ready to cook up something extra tasty. Perfect to pair with your fine Italian dinner, these Parmesan dinner rolls are simply a must-have.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/4 cups biscuit baking mix, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine 2 cups biscuit mix and the remaining 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup biscuit mix onto work surface. Drop dough evenly onto work surface in 16 portions; roll each portion into a ball. Place balls into lightly greased muffin pans.
- Bake 24 to 27 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool in pans 1 minute. Serve warm.
Biscuit baking mix is my secret to providing these melt-in-your-mouth rolls for your family supper tonight.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.