Pecan Sticky Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine the taste of fresh sticky buns hot from the oven. Now imagine the same buns ready in under 30 minutes. There's no need to imagine, 'cause you can easily make our Pecan Sticky Buns a reality.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, and the corn syrup; mix well until smooth then spread over bottom of prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecans.
- Unroll crescent dough and press seams together to form one large rectangle. Brush with remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, the cinnamon, and the remaining 1/4 cup pecans.
- Starting at a wide end, roll up dough jelly-roll style. With a sharp knife, cut into 9 equal slices and place each cut-side down in baking dish.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until puffed and golden. Remove from oven and immediately invert onto a serving platter. Be careful: the melted sugar is very hot. Allow to cool slightly then serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!