Pepperoni Garlic Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 24 pieces
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Our freshly made, hot-out-of-the-oven Pepperoni Garlic Bread is the perfect homemade garlic bread to serve with any of your Italian favorites.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) loaf Italian bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pepperoni slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place bread, cut-side up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Brush mixture over cut sides of bread, sprinkle with tomatoes, pepperoni, and scallions, then top with cheese.
- Bake in upper half of oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges of bread are browned. Cut into 1-inch pieces and serve.
- Instead of a loaf of Italian bread, you can try this with a couple of submarine rolls if that's what you've got on hand. And you can garnish this with chopped sweet pepper or fresh herbs, if you like.
- We just love our go-along breads, so here's another one we think you'll enjoy -- Pull Apart Herbed Rolls!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.