Raspberry Streusel Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and 1 tablespoon butter. Stir until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining butter, the milk, egg, and vanilla; stir until blended. Add remaining flour, the granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt; stir until just moistened. Gently stir in raspberries. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle with streusel topping.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from muffin tin and cool on wire rack.
- Here's a tip to prevent your raspberries from sticking to the liners; in a small bowl, toss rasperries with 1 teaspoon of flour until evenly coated. Use them as instructed in the recipe.
- We're big fans of streusel topping around here! Another favorite is Amish Streusel Cake -- we recommend you give it a try!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 205
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 207mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.