State Fair Herb Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A blue ribbon winner at the fair and a gold medal winner on your buffet table!
What You'll Need
- 1 large package (17.3 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits), cut into sixths
- 1 small package (10.8 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), cut into sixths
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Place the cut-up biscuits in a large bowl and top with the remaining ingredients except the butter. Toss until the biscuits are evenly coated. Add the melted butter and toss again.
- Place in a 9-inch loaf pan that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray and bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes and invert the loaf pan over a serving plate.
Serve with room temperature creamy butter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!