Strawberry Nut Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you thought making homemade bread wasn't easy, think again! Our Strawberry Nut Bread is perfect for breakfast, and once you see how simple it is, you'll be baking it all the time.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup strawberry-flavored dessert topping
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 8- x 4-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix together all ingredients. Pour mixture into prepared pans, dividing evenly.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool thoroughly on racks before slicing.
Serve with butter or cream cheese and enjoy with a cup of coffee, or top with whipped cream and some fresh berries for a yummy dessert!
- Loaf breads are so easy! They make a great addition to your bread basket and can also double as a dessert. Why not also try our Blueberry Lemon Loaf!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.