Almond Fudge Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty by baking up our Almond Fudge Brownies. These rich, chocolate brownies are low in fat, but extra high in decadent, yummy taste. Make enough to share with everyone, and watch their mouth's drop when you tell 'em it's a healthier choice!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, sugar, applesauce, egg, and vanilla. Slowly beat in the cocoa powder and flour. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and top with almonds.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)