We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These chocolately and luscious Brownie Bonbons look and taste so fancy, everyone'll think you spent a lot of time making 'em! Little do they know, this Christmas treat is fuss-free, thanks to a little holiday secret.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup finely crushed candy canes
What To Do:
- Bake brownies according to package directions.
- Place crushed candy canes in a shallow dish. Remove brownies from oven and allow to sit 5 minutes. While brownies are still warm, use a small ice cream scoop or a spoon to scoop them out; roll into 1-inch balls.
- Immediately roll in crushed candy canes, coating completely. Allow to cool completely before serving.
We like to make some of these with traditional candy canes and others with green-and-white ones to get nice color variety in our dessert platters.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!