Chocolate Mug Brownie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Already in your pajamas and craving something sweet? No need to run out to the store! Our recipe for Chocolate Mug Brownie is a personal-sized dessert that's made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry (Bonus: This is a chocolate mug brownie with no egg!). Plus, it only takes one minute! It looks like your me-time just got even better.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
What To Do:
- In a microwaveable 12-ounce coffee mug, combine butter, water, vanilla, and salt; whisk well. Add cocoa powder, sugar, and flour, whisking well after each addition.
- Microwave 60 to 75 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Be careful not to overcook.
- You can serve this mug brownie with a scoop of your favorite coffee ice cream or even some Homemade Whipped Cream! You might even want to consider a caramel or Peanut Butter Drizzle!
- Looking for another cozy dessert like this brownie in a mug? Then be sure to check out our Italian Cream "Mug" Cakes and Peanut Butter Mug Cake!
- Psst! Did you know you could make your Breakfast in a Mug too?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 546
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 78 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 5.6g 11 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 362mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 82g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 52g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!