Bananas 'n' Cream Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow! If you're a banana lover, with Bananas 'n' Cream Squares, you just stumbled across a dream-come-true dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) chilled butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 (4-serving) packages banana or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 3 cups milk
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cut butter into flour and mix with a fork until mixture is crumbly. Add 1/2 cup pecans and mix well. Press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until light golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until well combined. Add half the whipped topping; mix well. Pour over cooled crust.
- Cut bananas into 1/4-inch slices and arrange in a single layer over cream cheese layer.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat pudding mix and milk until creamy. Spoon over bananas and top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 18 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Confetti Upside Down Cake
- Cake Mix Recipes: 39 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- Old Fashioned Pound Cake
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Hawaiian Poke Cake
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes
- Bakery Crumb Cake