Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This no-bake blueberry cake recipe will soon become one of your favorites. It's perfect for the summertime, or anytime really, 'cause it's made with easy ingredients that you can find year-round. Take this Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake to your next potluck and you'll be a star!
What You'll Need:
- 8 vanilla cream-filled snack cakes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling
What To Do:
- Slice cakes in half lengthwise; place in a single layer in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric beater until smooth, about 1 minute. Fold in 1 container of whipped topping; spread mixture over cakes. Spoon pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Spread with remaining container of whipped topping. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Substitute cherry pie filling for blueberry for a different flavored dessert. And a sprinkling of chopped nuts on top gives this version a nice rich crunch.
This blueberry cake recipe is so easy and tasty! For more recipes like this one check out our collection, Bountiful Blueberries: Our Best Blueberry Dessert Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!