Brownie Cream Cheese Pudding Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Brownie Cream Cheese Pudding Cake is sure to steal the show at your next gathering. Just be sure to save some of this decadent dessert for yourself, because there won't be any left after the gang starts eating it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, stir together first 4 ingredients until batter is smooth. Spoon half of brownie batter into a lightly greased 3-quart slow cooker.
- Beat cream cheese and butter with an electric beater on medium speed until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add 2 eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla. Fold in flour and chocolate chips. Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter in slow cooker. Dollop remaining brownie batter over cream cheese mixture; swirl mixture gently with a knife.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5-1/2 hours, or until set. Carefully remove slow cooker insert from heat element; let stand 45 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.