Caramel Pecan Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ooey gooey Caramel Pecan Poke Cake starts with a packaged cake mix, but still has that old fashioned “from-scratch” taste that everyone craves.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box chocolate cake mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can caramel topping
- 1 (16-ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes, then poke holes in top of cake using a wooden spoon handle.
- In a medium bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping. Pour mixture slowly over cake while still warm.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight. Spread frosting over cake, sprinkle with pecans, and serve.
Feel free to use your favorite frosting flavor!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pirates' Cove Cake
- Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake
- Creamy Custard Cake
- Upside-Down Banana Bread
- Nutty Graham Picnic Cake
- Cake Mix Recipes: 39 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 18 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Old-Fashioned Hot Milk Cake
- Roaring Twenties Cake
- Chocolate Eclair Cake