Chocolate Dessert Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 pieces
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr 10 Min
As far as pudding cakes go, this no-bake, Chocolate Dessert Lasagna is one of the best. Who can resist a bite into these layers of creamy, dreamy, chocolateyness? Serve this cake anytime you need a chilled dessert to keep you feeling cool and satisfied!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.3-ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 36)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- Place cookies in a resealable plastic bag; using a rolling pin, finely crush cookies. Place in a medium bowl, add butter, and mix well. Press mixture into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; chill until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in 2 cups whipped topping. Lightly spread mixture evenly over cookie crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk together chocolate pudding and milk until thick. Evenly spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes, or until pudding is set.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, or until set.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 406
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 60 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.4g 9 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 444mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.