Chocolate Dessert Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 pieces
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr 10 Min
As far as pudding cakes go, this no-bake, Chocolate Dessert Lasagna is one of the best. Who can resist a bite into these layers of creamy, dreamy, chocolateyness? Serve this cake anytime you need a chilled dessert to keep you feeling cool and satisfied!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.3-ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 36)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- Place cookies in a resealable plastic bag; using a rolling pin, finely crush cookies. Place in a medium bowl, add butter, and mix well. Press mixture into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; chill until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in 2 cups whipped topping. Lightly spread mixture evenly over cookie crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk together chocolate pudding and milk until thick. Evenly spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes, or until pudding is set.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, or until set.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.