Chocolate Eclair Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would dream that it would take just 5 ingredients to make this luscious no-bake cake? Our Chocolate Eclair Cake is one of our most popular no-bake dessert recipes, and it's simply too good to ever turn down! After all, who could resist a dessert that features layers of extra-creamy pudding between tasty graham crackers? Oh, and we didn't even mention the rich chocolate frosting yet!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box honey graham crackers (see Tip)
- 2 (4-serving size) packages French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
What To Do:
- Line the bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk; add whipped topping, stirring until mixture is thickened.
- Spread half the pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers. Spread with chocolate frosting. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or until ready to serve.
- One box of graham crackers contains 3 individually wrapped packages of crackers. Use one package for each layer of this decadent no-bake dessert. And if you want to make your own chocolate frosting for these eclairs, then be sure to check out our recipe for Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- No-bake dessert recipes are great when you don't feel like turning on the oven. Luckily, we've got a whole bunch of them for you to try in our No Bake Desserts Free eCookbook.
- Are you a chocolate fan? Then you're going to love the chocolate dessert recipes (like the Triple Chocolate Mess!) featured in our free eCookbook, Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes.
- Plus, don't miss out on our other chocolate eclair desserts like our French Bakery Eclair Cake, Bakery Style Eclairs, or Creamy Cloud Eclairs!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.