We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Today's shortcut version of Australia's national dessert, "the Pavlova," is a down-under classic! Named for a beloved 20th century ballerina, it's a cream-filled meringue cake topped with a burst of fresh berries.
What You'll Need:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (4-serving-size) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups 1% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint raspberries
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar with an electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes, or until soft peaks form. Add the sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the vanilla extract then spoon the mixture into the pie plate, spreading the meringue evenly over the bottom and up the sides of the plate.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until light golden; let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk, and almond extract; beat until slightly thickened. Fold in the whipped topping then pour mixture into the cooled meringue crust. Top with the raspberries and serve, or chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!