Christmas Cake Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
Can't figure out what to get the folks on your gift list this year? We've got an idea! Our Christmas Cake Pops are as much fun to make as they are to give. You can give them a festive winter wonderland look, decorate with traditional Christmas colors, or any other which way you like. No matter what look you go with, they're sure to make them feel merry!
What You'll Need
- 1 package red velvet cake mix, baked according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, and cooled
- 3/4 cup cream cheese frosting
- 24 (6-inch) cake pop sticks
- 2 (10-ounce) bags white candy melting discs
- Assorted holiday mini M & M's and sprinkles
- Styrofoam board or cake pop holder (See Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, using your hands, roll cake into fine crumbs. Add frosting and mix with your hands until thoroughly combined. Form cake mixture into 24 cake balls. Place a stick gently through the center of each cake ball and place on a baking sheet. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy discs 1 minute. Stir, then continue to microwave at 15 second intervals until candy is melted and smooth. (Do not overheat.)
- Hold each cake pop stick and spoon melted candy over entire cake pop, allowing excess to drip off. Immediately decorate with M & M's or sprinkles and place in styrofoam board to hold upright. Repeat until all cake pops are coated and decorated. Refrigerate until coating has hardened.
- Look for styrofoam or a cake pop holder in the craft section of a store, or just lay the cake pops down on a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Our truffles are another treat that's sure to please!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 222
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.8g 2 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 143mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!